Getting Ahead is part of Second Harvest’s Forward STEPS community learning initiative, which works with participants to examine their past to create a new and better future for themselves and their families. Each week a group of people comes together to determine what keeps them stuck and what they can do to get ahead.
Over the course of the 16-week Getting Ahead program, you will:
- Receive a total of $400 in gift cards to help you get your finances under control.
- Receive food to stock your pantry.
- Build resources and develop long-lasting relationships.
- Receive one-on-one support to overcome barriers to success.
- Learn about the hidden rules of economic class and how to navigate them.
- Create goals for a new, self-sufficient future.
Delaware County Class starts August 16 | Henry County Class starts in Fall 2023
Sign up using the form below to start Getting Ahead!
Are you ready for Getting Ahead?
"*" indicates required fields