April 6, 2020: MUNCIE, IN – Second Harvest Food Bank announces the following regularly scheduled and extra Tailgate Food Distribution events:
• DELAWARE COUNTY: Wednesday, April 8, 10:00am- 12:00n
LOCATION CHANGE to BSU Football Stadium Parking Lot, Muncie, IN
• BLACKFORD COUNTY – Hartford City: Thursday, April 9, 10:00am – 12:00n
LOCATION: Blackford County Fairgrounds – 409 E. Park Ave., Hartford City
• WABASH COUNTY: Thursday, April 9, 11:00am – 1:00pm
LOCATION: Wabash County Council on Aging – 239 Bond St., Wabash
• GRANT COUNTY: Friday, April 10, 9:00am – 11:00am
LOCATION: Five Points Mall – 1129 N. Baldwin Ave, Marion
• RANDOLPH COUNTY: EXTRA! Friday, April 10, 1:00pm – 3:00pm
LOCATION: Goodrich Park – 701 N. Union St., Winchester
• MADISON COUNTY: EXTRA! Saturday, Aprill 11, 10:00am – 12:00n
LOCATION: Old Kmart Parking Lot – 2811 E. Nichol Ave, Anderson
No IDs or Proof of Address required.
Distribution is while supplies last. We are requesting that people and families only go through the line one time so we can serve everyone.
If you are walking up or coming via a vehicle too small to carry a load of food, please plan to arrive an hour after the tailgate starts.
For more information, visit www.CureHunger.org
# # #