[3-18-20] – A few of our Agency Partners have changed their schedules in light of recent concerns about COVID-19. Unless otherwise noted, our partners are operating as usual.
Listings for all eight counties can be found here: https://curehunger.org/get-help/. We will continue to post updates as they come to us, so please check in regularly.
- Salvation Army, Anderson – has closed their building for the rest of the month of March. The pantry scheduled on March 31st will still take place with a drive-thru method of distributing food.
- Blood and Fire, Muncie – starting Tuesday March 17, 2020 will have carry out meals M-F from 4-5:30pm and Sat 4-5pm while supplies last.
- There will be no Wednesday pantry but they will have a hot meal on Saturday along with passing out a box of food.
- Soup Kitchen of Muncie has closed their dining room but will be passing out sack lunches outside
- St. Martin, Marion – has closed their dining room and is passing out to-go meals in the parking lot
- Living Water Pantry, Grant County, is closed until August
- Cadiz Christian Church, Henry County, has closed for March
- United Day Care Center, Delaware County, will be closed after Tuesday, March 17, for the rest of this week and next week
- East Lynn, Anderson, is closed for two weeks
- Helping Hands Food Pantry, Madison County, is closed. A reopen date has not been determined.